Hotone XTOMP Bluetooth Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Users can update and even contribute to the library. Xtomp uses an iOS app (Android version coming soon) to manage all your effects and transfers them to your stompbox via Bluetooth. A USB port allows for firmware updates and future Xtomp function upgrades.
Guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, singers, DJs, and producers will all find the Xtomp an invaluable tool. Musicians of all kinds love simple-to-operate gear. It lets them focus on the fun of making music. With that in mind, Hotone partnered with world-class mobile music software giant EUM Lab to develop a smart but simple user interface: all you have to do is go in, find the pedal model you want, and put it in the Xtomp with the touch of a button. Adjust the Xtomp knobs to your liking, and you’re ready to rock.
Hotone’s new Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling (CDCM) system technology, which processes various incoming signals dynamically, is unlike current modeling systems which use the same modeling circuit regardless of the signal. CDCM allows for larger and more complex modeling algorithms, which equals more realistic and natural tone. There has never been anything like this in tone modeling before!
At any given time, it is always that one pedal you need: Your secret weapon.
- The effect that comes to mind in a jam setting or on the fly.
- That pedal you could never afford or track down.
- Your ticket to experimenting with different tones.
- The classic tool for your home studio.
- And you can have it NOW, with no cables or computers.
- Ultra thin design Relay based true bypass foot switch with halo LED6 Knobs with halo LEDStereo I/O (L: Relay True Bypass, R: Buffered Bypass (analog)Free iOS app for loading effects
- Growing effects library for downloading algorithms via iOS app (Android version coming soon)9V DC power supply required (not included).